This list could get overwhelming, so let’s dive right in…
In no particular order:
1. Decker from Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Stephen Collins). I was positive I was better for him than that weird, bald woman. I also crushed hard on Stephen Collins in the Golden Monkey, but that’s for my 80s post.
PMS – get used to the Star Trek crushes, you’ll be seeing them in every decade.
2. Sonny & Cher, but mostly Cher. Obviously.
3. Clark Kent/ Superman, but mostly Clark Kent (Christopher Reeve). Swooooooooooooooooon.
6. Donnie & Marie. I thought they were married, which is pretty disgusting actually. Whatever. Look at how gorgeous they are.
7. Grease. I was in love with everything and everyone in Grease. Still am. Suck it.
8. Han Solo. Who wasn’t obsessed with Han Solo? I mean…
9. Kirk, Spock and McCoy. They were all at one time or another my true, true loves. I remember very specifically playing Blondie’s, “The Tide is High” 7″ on my Mickey Mouse record player and singing it straight into Captain Kirk’s soul.
If I got in trouble, my mom would punish me by not letting me watch Star Trek re-runs. My love and nerdiness ran deep.
10. Wonder Woman. I didn’t give a rat’s ass-cheek for Steve Trevor. How could anyone? But, Wonder Woman was the absolute be-all to me. I still think that Linda Carter was/is the prettiest woman in the universe.
11. Fonzie. I would kick a small child to have my Fonzie sleeping bag back, though having a crush on a 40 year old high-school student seems silly now.
12. Spiderman in both live-action and cartoon form. When my family lived in Iran, I would watch Wonder Woman and the Spider-Man cartoon in Persian.